Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
::
The Drive weather app does exactly that. You plug in your route and it shows the forecast along the way, including wind, rain, snow, etc. Super helpful for timing your drive or picking a better route. I use the paid version, which is like $18 a year. There’s a free version but I don’t remember how limited it is.
::You don’t necessarily need an RV-specific showerhead and handle combo. Just make sure what you get is compatible, both the showerhead and handles.
::Thanks for sharing! Never heard of it, but looking into it, I see that it just uses light, not chemicals, which is nice. Might have to give it a shot!
::Not very often! We only have one show listed in California this year, the Central Valley Sportsmen’s Boat & RV Show, that happened in March in Bakersfield, CA. I believe COVID and state mandates killed a lot of the shows that were planned in 2020 and there just hasnt been a resurgence yet in CA. We’ll be sure to update our RV Show Schedule with RV shows in California as soon as we here of any.
::Welcome to the RV lifestyle! Good question! From what I’ve seen personally, it’s usually the trailer, 5th wheel, or motorhome length. HOWEVER, I’ve also seen campgrounds that want the length from the front bumper of the tow vehicle to the back of the trailer, so really it depends on the campground. If it’s not obvious during the reservation process, just reach out and ask them. 🙂
March 25, 2025 at 1:35 pm in reply to: Do you use the cruise control when pulling your trailer? #42884::Yes, whenever practical, I use the cruise control. I guess some argue that you may get too relaxed and your reaction time will slow when using cruise. I guess if that’s you, maybe don’t use it… whether pulling a camper or not.
-
AuthorPosts