Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
::
I’ve seen people use a small blow up kiddie pool, which would store nicely. Dollar Tree has them for like $5. Or you could use a rubber boot tray, and just dump the water out of it as needed.
::From what I’ve seen, some parks have a two-dog limit, but most don’t post a limit at all. They mostly seemed to be concerned with breed and/or aggressiveness. Probably for insurance purposes. If you’re concerned about violating park rules, just let them know you have three dogs and see if it’s ok. I’m sure they won’t care if they aren’t loud and aggressive.
::Yep! It’s a fairly easy process. Here’s a general breakdown of the steps:
Tools You May Need:
- Screwdriver (usually Phillips)
- Utility knife (to cut sealant if needed)
- Putty scraper or plastic scraper
General Steps:
- Remove the Door Panels: Open the doors and lift them up off the bottom track. Some models require you to unscrew a top stopper or guide.
- Unscrew the Frame: The metal frame around the shower is usually held in place with screws. Unscrew all visible fasteners along the side rails and bottom track.
- Cut Any Sealant: Use a utility knife to score any silicone or adhesive holding the frame to the shower wall.
- Pull Off the Frame: Carefully pry the frame off. Use a plastic scraper to avoid damaging the shower walls.
- Clean the Area: Remove leftover caulk or residue with a cleaner and scraper.
::Thanks! The FDA recommends that your fridge be kept at 40°F or below. And your freezer below 0°F. Between 35°F and 38°F is what I keep mine at.
::Hey Lisa, assuming the crack isn’t too large or in a high flex area, JB weld should work. Just make sure you get the right type of JB Weld for the type of material your shower is.
::Hi Kay, that’s a great mindset to have—owning a motorhome definitely comes with a learning curve. There are several well-regarded courses and resources that can help you level up your skills in areas like driving, maintenance, and overall RV operation.
RVSchool.com for driving, and I’ve heard great things about NRVTA’s RV Fundamentals Course here https://nrvta.com/nrvta-training-programs/educated-rv-owner/.
There’s a lot of great material on YouTube if you can’t make it to a course, and as always, we are here to help you learn! 🙂
::The best thing you can do is refer to your owner’s manual for maintenance instructions. I DO use bleach (diluted, of course) through my whole system, including the water heater. But, my manual specifically states that I can (it’s a Suburban). I’ve seen in Dometic water heater manuals where they suggest using vinegar.
-
AuthorPosts