Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
::
Ha, thanks! I just need to pull the trigger on a GPS. And I’d be lost with just a road atlas. lol I still think about my mom co-piloting on roadtrips with a large paper map telling my dad where to turn. I dont know how they got us anywhere back then!
April 15, 2024 at 1:56 pm in reply to: Cybertruck Put to the Test- Towing a 33-ft, 7,500 lbs. Travel Trailer #40736::I agree, range makes them impractical for long distance towing. But I do love my Model Y for everyday use.
::I use one of the oscilating tower heaters. It has a remote, programable thermostat, a timer (which really comes in handy) and safety features like tip-over shutoff and overheating protection. It’s worked well so far. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07YDBCYT3
::I switched out my shower head with an Oxygenics and immediately noticed a huge improvement in water pressure. I got mine from Menards, but you can find them on Amazon or at any home improvement store.
-
AuthorPosts