Lindy

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Over Half of Campers Bring Their Pets, Study Finds #40872
    Lindy
    Participant
        • Joined: Jan 2024
        • Posts: 92
        • Likes: 39
        Like
        Up
        1
        ::

        I wouldn’t even consider leaving my golden doodle at home while we go camping!

        in reply to: Do electronic mouse repellent devices work? #40836
        Lindy
        Participant
            • Joined: Jan 2024
            • Posts: 92
            • Likes: 39
            Like
            Up
            0
            ::

            Thanks for the replies. That’s kinda what I figured. Going through your post now @Tory-Jon, good info! Thanks

            in reply to: Upcoming RV Show Schedule #40727
            Lindy
            Participant
                • Joined: Jan 2024
                • Posts: 92
                • Likes: 39
                Like
                Up
                0
                ::

                I’d love to go to the DFW RV Party! Looks like so much fun!

                in reply to: What do you use for a black tank treatment? #40698
                Lindy
                Participant
                    • Joined: Jan 2024
                    • Posts: 92
                    • Likes: 39
                    Like
                    Up
                    0
                    ::

                    I’ve heard good things about Happy Campers. It just seems expensive to me compared to some of the other treatments. BUt if it works well maybe its worth it.

                    in reply to: My RV air conditioner is very loud #40646
                    Lindy
                    Participant
                        • Joined: Jan 2024
                        • Posts: 92
                        • Likes: 39
                        Like
                        Up
                        0
                        ::

                        I guess I figured they were all just loud.

                        in reply to: Weekend Forecast – Camping with a chance of drinking #40620
                        Lindy
                        Participant
                            • Joined: Jan 2024
                            • Posts: 92
                            • Likes: 39
                            Like
                            Up
                            1
                            ::

                            Thats the forecast most weekends!

                            provisions

                            in reply to: Which RV membership clubs are worth it? #40384
                            Lindy
                            Participant
                                • Joined: Jan 2024
                                • Posts: 92
                                • Likes: 39
                                Like
                                Up
                                0
                                ::

                                That all makes sense. Good Sams seems like a no brainer. I’ll try it out. Thanks!

                                in reply to: RV Camping On a Beach #40162
                                Lindy
                                Participant
                                    • Joined: Jan 2024
                                    • Posts: 92
                                    • Likes: 39
                                    Like
                                    Up
                                    0
                                    ::

                                    The beach still calls my name, regardless of sand getting everywhere! 🙂

                                    in reply to: Renting out your RV? #40152
                                    Lindy
                                    Participant
                                        • Joined: Jan 2024
                                        • Posts: 92
                                        • Likes: 39
                                        Like
                                        Up
                                        1
                                        ::

                                        Also, check with your insurance to make sure they will cover any damages that may occur while its rented out! I could see a nightmare situation there.

                                        in reply to: Best replacement RV toilet? #40132
                                        Lindy
                                        Participant
                                            • Joined: Jan 2024
                                            • Posts: 92
                                            • Likes: 39
                                            Like
                                            Up
                                            1
                                            ::

                                            I have the Dometic 320 in my Jayco. We did the swap out from a 310. Love the size and feel of the 320, especially compared tot he 310. Highly recommended!

                                            in reply to: How do you keep your RV drawers closed when traveling? #40055
                                            Lindy
                                            Participant
                                                • Joined: Jan 2024
                                                • Posts: 92
                                                • Likes: 39
                                                Like
                                                Up
                                                0
                                                ::

                                                I believe there are magnetic catches currently on there, but maybe they’ve worn out? I’ll have to check. One of them does have pots and pans so I’ll try lightening the load in that drawer first. Thanks

                                                in reply to: How do I unlock my camper door without a key? #40035
                                                Lindy
                                                Participant
                                                    • Joined: Jan 2024
                                                    • Posts: 92
                                                    • Likes: 39
                                                    Like
                                                    Up
                                                    0
                                                    ::

                                                    I ended up getting in (well my son that is) through a window. Thanks for all of the suggestions. I will check out rhe RV lock.

                                                    in reply to: What are some ways to make money while traveling in an RV? #40002
                                                    Lindy
                                                    Participant
                                                        • Joined: Jan 2024
                                                        • Posts: 92
                                                        • Likes: 39
                                                        Like
                                                        Up
                                                        0
                                                        ::

                                                        Awesome! I hadn’t even thought of a few of those. I do have a photography background so I’ll look into that. I may need to find somethign else though for immediate cashflow. Thanks

                                                        in reply to: How much is a KOA Membership? Is it worth it? #39682
                                                        Lindy
                                                        Participant
                                                            • Joined: Jan 2024
                                                            • Posts: 92
                                                            • Likes: 39
                                                            Like
                                                            Up
                                                            0
                                                            ::

                                                            Thanks @tory-jon! I think after the discount and the rewards it would pay for itself. I’ve only stayed at one KOA but I feel like you know what you’re in for when you stay at one. Theres no surprises. ANd there everywhere, so I could recoup the membership cost pretty fast.

                                                            in reply to: Meal Ideas for RV Camping? #39672
                                                            Lindy
                                                            Participant
                                                                • Joined: Jan 2024
                                                                • Posts: 92
                                                                • Likes: 39
                                                                Like
                                                                Up
                                                                0
                                                                ::

                                                                We do all of our own cooking (or I should say I do). There’s an endless amount of recipes online. Or buy a cookbook that you like. And like Tory said above, plan ahead. I do a lot of prep beforehand to make it as easy as possible while camping.

                                                                Also, we LOVE our Blackstone! Its opened up a whole new world of tasty possibilities.

                                                              Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)