kdewall

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: How do you hang stuff on the walls? #40594
    kdewall
    Senior Moderator
        • Joined: Feb 2024
        • Posts: 103
        • Likes: 91
        Like
        Up
        0
        ::

        Ok thanks. I considered those but have never tried them.

        in reply to: Why does our hot water stink? #40309
        kdewall
        Senior Moderator
            • Joined: Feb 2024
            • Posts: 103
            • Likes: 91
            Like
            Up
            0
            ::

            Dumb follow up question, what do you clean your water heater with?

            in reply to: Replacing my RV propane regulator #40205
            kdewall
            Senior Moderator
                • Joined: Feb 2024
                • Posts: 103
                • Likes: 91
                Like
                Up
                0
                ::

                Thank you!

                in reply to: Rv propane regulator adjustment #40197
                kdewall
                Senior Moderator
                    • Joined: Feb 2024
                    • Posts: 103
                    • Likes: 91
                    Like
                    Up
                    0
                    ::

                    It is probably 8 years old at least, so I may be due for a repalcement anyways. I’ll just buy a new one. I’ve never installed one before, so I may open another thread for installation tips/how to. 🙂 Thanks for your help.

                    in reply to: Over-the-air TV – does anybody still use it? #40188
                    kdewall
                    Senior Moderator
                        • Joined: Feb 2024
                        • Posts: 103
                        • Likes: 91
                        Like
                        Up
                        0
                        ::

                        I’ve found OTA to be better quality sometimes than satellite. Plus, when storms come through OTA is reliable.

                        in reply to: RV trip to Colorado #40034
                        kdewall
                        Senior Moderator
                            • Joined: Feb 2024
                            • Posts: 103
                            • Likes: 91
                            Like
                            Up
                            0
                            ::

                            Looks beautiful! Now I’m even more excited to go! Thanks

                            in reply to: RV show pricing vs dealership #39982
                            kdewall
                            Senior Moderator
                                • Joined: Feb 2024
                                • Posts: 103
                                • Likes: 91
                                Like
                                Up
                                0
                                ::

                                Thanks! Thats kinda what I figured. I also have a question about finding the value of an RV. I’ll ask that in a new thread. Thanks @tory-jon

                                in reply to: Overnight RV parking at Cabela’s? #39877
                                kdewall
                                Senior Moderator
                                    • Joined: Feb 2024
                                    • Posts: 103
                                    • Likes: 91
                                    Like
                                    Up
                                    0
                                    ::

                                    Very helpful, thank you! Thats the first time I’ve seen somebody actually reach out to corporate for confirmation…lol

                                  Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)