50 amp to 30 amp adapter

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #57672
      norma.dumont
      Participant
          • Joined: Apr 2026
          • Posts: 3
          • Likes: 0
          Like
          Up
          0
          ::

          Is it ok to use an adapter for a 50 amp electrical box and 30 amp camper? Sorry, completely new to this

        • #57674
          Bill Greene
          Participant
              • Joined: Jan 2024
              • Posts: 103
              • Likes: 97
              Like
              Up
              2
              ::

              Yep, that’s exactly what they are created for. 🙂

            • #57675
              Tory Jon
              Keymaster
                  • Joined: Nov 2019
                  • Posts: 699
                  • Likes: 1014
                  Like
                  Up
                  1
                  ::

                  Yes, exactly what Bill said. Camco and RVguard make popular “dogbone” adapters for this. Let us know if you have any more questions.

                • #57681
                  norma.dumont
                  Participant
                      • Joined: Apr 2026
                      • Posts: 3
                      • Likes: 0
                      Like
                      Up
                      0
                      ::

                      Thank you! I saw the Camco one I think at Menards. I’ll go with that. Appreciate the kind response. I asked this in a facebook group and got the most vial comments… ugh

                  Viewing 3 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Don't have an account? Signup now
                  Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.