Are you looking for an RV dump station in Rhode Island?
We currently list more than 18 dump station locations in 16 different cities in the Ocean State!
Select a city in Rhode Island from the list below (in alphabetical order), or use the search to find the best dump station location for your RV or camper.
Select a City in Rhode Island
- Charlestown, Rhode Island
- Chepachet, Rhode Island
- Coventry, Rhode Island
- East Greenwich, Rhode Island
- Foster, Rhode Island
- Harmony, Rhode Island
- Hope Valley, Rhode Island
- Jamestown, Rhode Island
- Middletown, Rhode Island
- Narragansett, Rhode Island
- Newport, Rhode Island
- Portsmouth, Rhode Island
- Warwick, Rhode Island
- West Greenwich, Rhode Island
- West Kingston, Rhode Island
- Woonsocket, Rhode Island
- Sorry, there are no results. Tip: Try searching for a nearby city or choosing one from the list (you may have to delete the search text above first).
RV Dump Stations in Neighboring States
Are you traveling through Rhode Island to a neighboring state? Plan ahead and find an RV dump station in the next state on your route.
Rhode Island RV Dump Station Resources
Learn how to properly empty and maintain your holding tanks and more with our informational guides:
- How To Hook Up An RV Sewer Hose And Use It
- How To Clean Out An RV Black Water Tank
- How To Keep RV Sewer Hose From Freezing
- How To Dump RV Tanks At Home (The Right Way)
- Why Does My RV Black Tank Leak When Full?
- 5 Best RV Sewer Hose Kits Reviewed
Download Our RV Dump Location Directory
Download our RV dump station guide and get detailed information for over 11,000 dump sites in America, including addresses, fees, GPS coordinates, water availability, and more – even in an area without internet!
Best of all – you’ll get FREE updates for life!
RVers – Don’t go camping without it!