Unfortunately, there are no RV salvage yards in Iowa at this time. If you’re looking for used and affordable RV parts, check the listings below.
Still Can’t Find the Parts You Need?
Jim’s Camper Service is not a salvage yard but may be able to help you find the part you need. They keep the most common parts on hand, so you may be able to get the part the same day.
Address: 500 S 2nd Street, Doon, IA 51235
*Are we missing a salvage yard? Contact us with the salvage yard details, and we’ll add it (it’s free)!
*We are not affiliated with any of the salvage yards we list in this directory, nor are we a salvage yard.
Can’t Find What You Need in Iowa?
Can’t find an RV salvage yard in Iowa? Check out these options.
Check Neighboring States
- RV Salvage Yards in Illinois
- RV Salvage Yards in Minnesota
- RV Salvage Yards in Missouri
- RV Salvage Yards in Nebraska
- RV Salvage Yards in South Dakota
- RV Salvage Yards in Wisconsin
Online RV Salvage Yards
- Colaw RV Salvage: The self-proclaimed largest RV salvage yard in North America!
- Salvage Bid: Purchase salvage recreational vehicles through insurance auctions
Used RV Parts Options
- Young Farts RV Parts: Buy used RV parts online – shipped right to your door!
- Visone RV Parts: World’s largest selection of used RV parts.
RV Scrapping Options
Check out our guide on how to scrap a camper trailer for 5 simple ideas to get rid of that old eyesore.