Find the perfect storage solution for your RV or camper in South Gate, California, and the surrounding area.
5951 Firestone Boulevard
South Gate, California 90280
Monday – Friday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Sunday 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
5911 Firestone Boulevard
South Gate, California 90280
Monday – Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Monday – Sunday 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Search Surrounding Cities
Can’t find an RV storage solution in South Gate? Check these surrounding cities:
- RV Storage in Compton, California (4.10 miles away)
- RV Storage in Pico Rivera, California (6.89 miles away)
- RV Storage in Los Angeles, California (6.98 miles away)
With temps reaching as low as 49° degrees in South Gate in January, plus winds, and other harsh elements, you’ll want to make sure your RV is well protected. Here are some tips to help you choose the perfect storage for your rig.
Types of Storage and Vehicles
- Indoor vs. Outdoor: Decide on the storage type you need – indoor storage unit, outdoor parking space, or covered RV parking—based on your RV’s protection needs. Consider an RV cover if you opt for outdoor storage space.
- Unit Size: Ensure the self storage unit or parking space dimensions fit your motorhome or travel trailer. Public storage facilities often offer a range of sizes.
- Pricing and Rates: Compare the prices of different storage facilities and check for any hidden costs.
- Leases: Look for flexible leasing options, like month-to-month leases, that match your storage needs and availability.
- Facility Security: A secure facility should be gated and fenced to prevent unauthorized vehicle access with 24/7 video surveillance cameras and monitoring services.
- Lighting: Ensure the area is safe with lighted grounds to deter theft and vandalism.
Company Reviews and Recommendations
- Customer Reviews: Read reviews from customers and, if possible, speak to current renters for a firsthand experience of the facility.
- Business Reputation: Check the business’s standing through the Better Business Bureau or other local business directories.
Amenities and Accessibility
- Convenient Locale: Some choose a storage facility near their house for convenience, while others find RV storage with easy highway access more convenient.
- Gate Access: Check the hours you can access your camper for your convenience.
- Climate-Controlled Units: Consider the benefits of a climate-controlled storage unit to protect against temperature and humidity changes.
- Clean and Paved: The facility should be clean with, ideally, paved parking lot areas to minimize dust and mud.
- Insurance Accepted: Check if the facility offers insurance for stored items or protection against potential damage to your vehicle or property for peace of mind.
- Additional Amenities: Some facilities offer a variety of amenities. For example, electrical hookups, waste disposal, a mobile app, online reservation and credit card payments, etc.
Questions, Customer Service, and Benefits
- Ask Questions: Ask the staff questions about details you’re unclear about. Understanding the benefits and restrictions can make for a better storage experience.
- Availability and Services: Check what storage units are available and any additional services they offer to ensure they can accommodate your storage needs.
Check out our guide on how to winterize a camper for more tips to effectively store your recreational vehicle in the off-season.
Add or Update an RV Storage Facility in South Gate
Are we missing an RV storage facility in South Gate, California? Need to update an existing facility? Contact us with the storage facility details, and we’ll get it added/updated as soon as possible. It’s 100% free!
*We aim to provide the most accurate storage facility information possible. However, things change without our knowledge. Please call or visit the facility’s website for the most up-to-date information.